Sunday, August 15, 2010

Packing and Preparing

After having planned this little adventure for over a year, I FINALLY leave tomorrow at 5:30 p.m. from the Atlanta airport.  However, in true Brooke fashion, I have procrastinated and waited until the last minute to finish packing.  And, of course, I had to choose an airline that's making me compile three months worth of clothing into only one bag, quite the challenge.  After all, I could pack an entire suitcase full of nothing but purses, earrings, and shoes.  But, those who know me best will not be surprised to find that I have it all under control with a handy-dandy list.  Now all there is left to do is try to shove a few more things in and hope my parents don't cause a scene at the airport while saying good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment